|LANDING AND TAKE OFF CHARGE||EUR (€)|
|up to 4 tons M.T.O.W. per ton||11,00|
|over 4 tons M.T.O.W. per ton||16,00|
|GENERAL, BUSINESS AVIATION AND HELICOPTERS HANDLING CHARGE||Total chargeEUR (€)|
|From (tons)||To (tons)||THC*||RHC**|
|* Terminal Handling Charge** Ramp Handling Charge|
|AIRCRAFT PARKING CHARGE||EUR (€)|
|Each metric ton of M.T.O.W. per 24hrs(first 4 hours are free of charge)||4,00|
|PASSENGER SERVICE CHARGE (PAX TAX)GENERAL AND BUSINESS AVIATION||EUR (€)|
|Domestic passenger service||4,50|
|International passenger service||6,50|
|PASSENGERS WITH REDUCED MOBILITY CHARGE (PRM)||EUR (€)|
|General and business aviation||0,65|
|SECURITY CHARGE (SEC TAX)||EUR (€)|
|General and business aviation||2,00|
|CROATIAN CIVIL AVIATION AGENCY TAX (CCAA TAX)||EUR (€)|
|Domestic passenger service||0,68|
|International passenger service||1,37|
|AIRCRAFT WAITING CHARGE||EUR (€)|
|up to 4 tons M.T.O.W. per hour||50,00|
|from 4 – 20 tons M.T.O.W. per hour||125,00|
|over 20t M.T.O.W per hour||250,00|
|CENTRALISED INFRASTRUCTURE CHARGE||EUR (€)|
|RAMP HANDLING (CIR) up to 4 t M.T.O.W||5,00|
|RAMP HANDLING (CIR) above 4 t M.T.O.W.||24,00|
All other charges and conditions apply as for commercial aviation.
Landing charge shall be reduced:
- 25% for technical landing, if no change of load occurs;
- 25% for test flight;
- 25% for return flight;
- 25% for crew personnel training* purpose (touch and go);
- 50% for helicopters.
Handling charge shall be reduced:
- 75% for training or test flight;
- 50% for ambulance flight:
- 25% for return flight (repeated handling, if an aircraft returns from the take off point to the apron, with subsequent change of commercial load)
- 25% for ferry flight (in case when an aircraft, arriving or departing, does not use the service of
loading or unloading – “empty leg”)
INCREASE OF CHARGE
Handling charge shall be increased:
- 25% for night handling (from sunset till sunrise)
- 25% for handling on Croatian national holidays
- 25% repeated part or complete handling service, upon user request
Charges shall be simultaneously increased for a maximum of 50%.
Reduction of one provision excludes using any other at the same time.
Training flight must be announced in advance and approved by Airport Brač.
Use of lighting for runway and taxiway only for training flights – will be charged in accordance with the Price List for services on special request.